Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel Kesar Chandan: Review & Price!

Tuesday, January 03, 2017


Greetings Readers πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

I’ve always had a detached perspective when it comes to Patanjali. Some of their products, which I initially tried, were a total miss for me! 😐They may work absolutely fine in case you fall somewhere into a healthy hair or skin type; wherein you may get away using everything and not have any adverse effects. Unfortunately, my skin and hair is a lot fussy about things I use.😒 Life is complex & so is my skin! My skin falls under combination type, plus its extra sensitive and acne prone too. So, you get the gist!

Few weeks ago, my parents brimmed every household article with a Patanjali replacement. 😏And the things that I picked up for myself were the Honey & Oats face wash, Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser & the Saundarya Kesar Chandan Gel which I’d be reviewing today. 😊

Let’s begin! ➤➤

Description: A unique blend of Chandan & Kesar with Aloe vera gel provides antioxidant & nourishment properties, which make the complexion free from roughness & dullness. Also helps to control sunburn, tanning, dark spots & pigmentation.

Claims: Instant Solution for Pimples, Wrinkles & Glowing Fair Skin


Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis, Crocus sativus, Santalum album, Vitamin E, Permitted colour & Sugandhit dravya- Q.S.

Uses: Useful in roughness and dryness of skin, it helps to removes pigmentation, dark spots and increases skin glow. πŸ’†


Price: INR 50 for 60 ml

Packaging: This comes in a transparent tube with yellow flip top lid. Though, it is identical to the older variant but with a different colour scheme.


My Experience:
This facial gel is an amalgamation of kesar, chandan and aloe vera. It is yellow in colour which I think is derived from artificial agents. πŸ€”It has a faint soothing fragrance which evades quickly. I have a combination skin type and it caters to my moisturization needs pretty well. Neither does it excessively bombard my T zone with sebum and showcase greasiness; nor does it leave the skin dry. It is lightweight in texture and gets absorbed in no time. For the winters, you do have to layer it up with a heavy moisturizer. Instant results being soft, moisturized & radiant skin. Onto the claims of  improving pimples, pigmentation or wrinkles; I see no difference (post a full tube). But yes, it causes no new breakouts! The previous launched gel (green coloured) which exclusively had aloe vera, caused the issue of whiteheads to me but thankfully not Saundarya Kesar Chandan Gel


Final Verdict: Overall, I think this one is an improvised version of their Aloe Vera gel. I use it immediately onto the damp skin and layer it up in winters with another moisturizer. Works best for combination to oily skin type. Recommended for sure! πŸ˜‰

Rating: 4 out of 5

Until Next Time,

Take Care πŸŽ”



You Might Also Like

0 comments